“Embracing the Shorter Things in Life”
This will be a weekly challenge focusing on the shortest forms of writing. Bloggers can choose one of the following categories:
- Mini Short Story (50 – 150 words)
- Tiny Poem
- Haiku (3 lines, 17 syllables)
Each week will include one of the following:
- A Theme. For all three categories.
- A Short Story Prompt.
How to Participate
- Create a Miniature Writing Challenge post on your blog
- Include the theme or prompt at the beginning of the post
- Link your post to the comment section of each weekly challenge OR link the challenge to your post (pinback)
The weekly challenges can be found here.