Heart aches deep within the chest
Sudden pain seeps through
From a past mistake
An injury bleeds and bleeds
The chocking pain lives
A crippling fear
Causes error in judgement
Thus the heart suffers
A stabbing regret
Inflicting such misery
Hurting all alone
A faltering trust
In such a weakening self
This horror unleashed
B's Poetry Challenge #27
(Wednesday 2nd August – Tuesday 8th August)
- Each week I will post one word that will serve as an inspiration for a poem.
- This poem can be of any form and any length.
- You can choose to use the actual word in your poem or a synonym or simply convey its meaning, that’s up to you.
- Copy URL of your post to the comment section OR Pin Back (preferably).
- You can also contribute a word to the challenge, and I will link it to your blog the following week.