(Wednesday 22nd February – Tuesday 28th February)
- Each week I will post one word that will serve as an inspiration for a poem.
- This poem can be of any form and any length.
- You can choose to use the actual word in your poem or a synonym or simply convey its meaning, that’s up to you.
- Copy URL of your post to the comment section OR Pin Back (preferably).
- You can also contribute a word to the challenge, and I will link it to your blog the following week.
2 thoughts on “B’S POETRY CHALLENGE #4”