I would like to thank Worldly Words for nominating me for this award!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me
- My favorite colors are black and blue.
- I love reading the classics.
- I’m a city-girl (dislike the suburbs with a passion).
- I watch more TV shows and movies than I like to admit.
- I would only eat chocolate, if it were possible!
- One of my life goals is to travel to as many countries as possible.
- I’m petite (and I secretly like that about myself).
- In Noir Velvet
- People, Things, and Life
- Sonya (Only 100 Words)
- Nicole Belanger Smeltzer (The Middlest Sister)
- Josephine (Lemanshots)
- Dana Gibbs (The Whisper Box)
- Kavita Panyam (Musings on Life)
- My Female Persuasion
- Jo Oram
- The Haiku Diaries
- Pranjal (Maze Odyssey)
I’m sorry I only nominated 12 bloggers, but I feel they definitely deserve this award!