Putting aside the fact that my birthday is in the winter and that I love wearing boots and tights, I really and truly detest this season. And here is why:
- It’s fucking cold and I don’t like being cold
- You have to wear 19 layers of clothes when you go out. Making you look like an inflated balloon, and then you need to take a few of these layers off when you’re indoors and then put them in again when you’re outdoors. Such a hassle!
- You can never sit outdoors
- I get very lazy in the winter. Don’t ever want to leave my bed let alone the house.
- It’s dark most of the day, which is very depressing. I love the sun.
- The FLU!!!!!
More than anything in the world, I hate getting a cold. Unfortunately I, for some reason, have not immunity against the flu. Therefore I have the flu often. The reason why I’m writing this is because I have a cold right now plus a fever, which of course is the reason behind the migraine I’ve had since last night.
Songs of the Week:
Rihanna – Roc Me Out
Rihanna – Cockiness